Skip to main content

Bugs.

Yes. Some have been found. I knew it would happen, but it's still disappointing. Obviously, I am going to have to fix these things!

A clip from Starship Troopers, where a house-sized alien "bug" rises out of the sand.

There is a bug wherein some money seems to magically appear in your pocket at one point before Chapter 2, and it might have to do with can and bottle returns. This is probably one of the better bugs to have, so to that I say: Keep recycling!

The game is supposed to prevent you from carrying gifts in hand when the team is not around, but apparently I missed a map. You can stop carrying a gift by selecting it again in the menu screen, as I believe The Joy of Gifts tells you, though I know that's not intuitive. But that's the "fix" for this moment.

I am also checking on a potential Confidence issue, but I need more background first.

There are two kinds of bugs.

  1. Oh, I have a pretty good idea how that might have happened, and I know where to look.
  2. I have no idea where this is coming from or where to even start looking.


The current ratio is 1:1.

Keep 'em coming if you find 'em, and we will all hope and pray they are the first kind.

Comments