Hey, folks! Three days to launch. Are we excited, or what?
Autumn is rolling around, and I am declaring it the month of Rorasuketoctober. We've got three things coming up now: Launch, Mitten Kitten, and Bardertown.
![]() |
| Credit: 13 On Your Side |
Bardertown Video is self-described as a "mom and pop" style video rental store in Wyoming, Michigan. (Yes, this is a town in Michigan. I will not be in the Rockies.) I've been patronizing this shop weekly for over a year renting VHS tapes and DVDs, and come to know the owner, Rob, fairly well. Bardertown as a collective is invested in the local creative community and has been extremely supportive of Rorasuketo. There's a lot of talk about the lack of "third spaces" these days, and Bardertown is a pretty great third space. So definitely check them out, and check us out.
The afternoon of October 24th, myself and Jerry (the other half of Tibbs-Babu Publishing) will be at Bardertown with a demo table. I'm going to put on my old roller derby duds, and we can talk about video games and movies and roller derby and whatever other dorky stuff your heart desires. Mitten Kitten will be very business-forward and hoppin', but Bardertown will be more laid back. Hope to see you there!

Comments
Post a Comment