Greetings, nerds. Thought I'd share a quick update. Rorasuketo is getting just a few small tweaks since the last post. We didn't get a lot of takers on beta testing, so we're doing it in-house, which is a drag - but what are you gonna do? We are still planning to launch October 2nd. Steam just sent the "hey bruh, 3 weeks, u good?" email. To that I answer... I think so!
Fall semester is in full swing, so instead of doing pixel art, I'm doing this:

Mitten Kitten is still on the calendar for October 10, which... appears to be the Saturday before midterms. So feel free to say hello, grab some stickers, play the demo, and ask me about resonance structures. (Because I swear my General Chemistry I instructor said we wouldn't ever see lone electron pairs on carbon, but here we are.)
There's a lot of promotion I should probably be doing, but the combination of work and 8 credits has me pretty worn out. I don't know how people manage their even crazier lives.
Are there any gameplay features I should put on display in a YouTube Short?
Comments
Post a Comment